Sunday 23 March 2014

MY ART

I was happy to see Kalyanakumar Veerapandiyan posts one of my sketches of Tavayogi on Tavayogi's blog at http://www.agathiarkallar.org/founder/

I had done a pencil sketch of Tavayogi's portrait when he was in Malaysia and showed it to him. He was mighty pleased. Later I painted the drawing. 

Scavenging through my stuffs looking for my grandparents photos, I came across this sketch and many more of my drawings. These and many more I had digitized and uploaded them in my very first webpage indianheartbeat, but later removed the site.

A water color painting
A pencil sketch of Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal
An ink sketch of Lord Murugan
A color pencil drawing of a musician
A color pencil sketch of a dancer
Another dancer sketched in color pencil
Rama in the woods

Art for bulletins
Bulletins
Designs for Greetings Cards 
A sculptor brings his creation to life
Meera
Another for a magazine
Magazine art
Artwork for festive season greetings cards


And some of my artwork to the newspapers and their reply, as follows.

Some Super Heroes
The drawing on the lower left is mine, and not the one on the upper right, Daniel Chan apologizes for the mix up in his letter below.
Daniel Chan, editor of the column Comic Communications of the New Straits Times replies my letter

Now my daughter has picked up this hobby. Here are some of her art.



Today she showed us that she had another talent too at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL3LB2Tc1xfxl-4Ps5DwGIw

My elder daughter has a blog and she has a place for Agathiyar too at http://myindianheartbeat.blogspot.com/